Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Less Than 24 Hours

By this time tomorrow, Mike and I will be in the hospital holding our little bundle of joy. The question of whether iBaby is a boy or girl will finally be solved and we'll be calling the baby by his/her official name. It is hard to believe the past 9 months have gone by so quickly.
Much to my surprise, Mike proved me wrong and I was able to fit into the same outfit the entire pregnancy. Here is a photo of me at 12 weeks and another at 39 weeks. We'll try to post new pictures as soon as we can.




2 comments:

Fuzzy said...

We are praying for you! Can't wait to see pics of the baby! Patrick says Boy and Emma says Girl and mommy just isn't sure.

You look amazing!

Bishop's said...

You did it! I can't wait to see you....
Love,
Lee Anne