Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hello World!!!



The first picture is the first view I got of our baby (she was breech after all!)...Dr Allen pointed the two legs toward me and told me to let Susan know what we were having and I was able to announce "It's a girl!". The waiting game finally ended at 5:10 on Thursday July 17th when we welcomed Lauren Anna Ivey into the world. She weighed in a healthy 7lbs 3oz and 19.5" in length. (I am writing this on Saturday and she is down to 6lbs 10oz which is pretty normal). We should becoming home from the hospital tomorrow or Monday and we'll post all the pictures and video but here is a little preview.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!! She is adorable!!!
We shared pictures with the kids and they are sooo excited about their new cousin. Kevin and I enjoyed meeting her today.

GOD BLESS
love,
Kevin, Lorie
Brooke and Ryan

Fuzzy said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful! So glad everything went well. We will keep you all in our prayers.

Tommy, Fuzzy, Patrick, Emma, and the baby