With less than 10 weeks to go, this baby continues to grow at a rapid rate. There were a couple days lately when the baby was a lot quieter than usual. No worries as she/he would still move around but nothing like the big dance parties in the past. Then I noticed my belly had gotten bigger and you could make out limbs when in the right position. At least I am guessing it is either an arm or leg as I could feel something long and thin. Mike keeps pleading with me to stop poking the baby but my curiousity gets the best of me.
Well, with a growing belly and no updated photos for the slideshow, I thought it was time for a new belly shot.
1 comment:
It's about time you got a new belly photo out there for everyone to enjoy. Wow, the ibaby is growing fast. Any bets out there on due date and size??? You know they say the baby grows 1 pound a week in the last month.
love
Post a Comment