A couple weeks ago we put Lauren to bed at her normal time of 8:45. Normally she is asleep within 10 minutes, but she apparently wasn't that tired as she sang in bed for about an hour. She finally went down a little before 10:00. So when I went to check on her at 11:00 before I went to bed, I was expecting to have to retuck her in and put her blankets back on. The room was dark so I could hear her breathing but saw no sign of her as I moved toward her bed. Getting closer I saw the bed was completely empty, so I looked under the bed, then in the closet, and finally behind her bed. Still no sign of her but I could still hear her snoring. Very curious at this point, I walked toward the bathroom, realized the drawer was open, looked down and saw....
After getting Susan to take the obligatory photos (which due to the flash don't show how dark it was in the room) we moved her back into her bed and had another search for her big blanket and eventually found it in the drawer above where she was sleeping. I guess her water cup, doggie, and small blanket were all that would fit in her drawer!!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is hilarious! I LOVE it! What a cutie.
Post a Comment