Monday, June 8, 2009

Shore Day

Finally, after all the rain, we got a couple clear days and as a bonus they fell on the weekend.


Mike and I packed up Lauren and headed out Friday night for the Eastern shore to stay with Aunt KK and Saylor. We had a nice Friday night a fun Saturday, even taking "For Pete's Sake" out for a spin (a first for Karen with Pete out of town). Lauren couldn't be more excited to be like her big cousin and I gave her matching pigtails although looking at the photo, they look more like horns. She also likes her shiny shoes although she prefers them in her hands than on her feet.

1 comment:

Fuzzy said...

They don't look like horns! They are so adorable! I noticed those right away, as well as that cute belly sticking out. You could also do a "whale spout" in her hair: one right on top of her head. That would be so appropriate for the shore!