I went to the doctor last Friday and he tried to hear the baby's heartbeat with the doppler. iBaby wouldn't cooperate so I got a little worried. Thankfully, my doctor has a sonogram machine in the office so I got to see the little one (even better!). This is the first time you could recognize a human being. The photos don't show nearly what you can see on the screen but my Dr. didn't make me leave empty handed. The picture is a profile view of the head and belly. The little shadow in front of the face is the hand (not sure if she/he was sucking her thumb). The baby's heartbeat is strong and everything looks great. iBaby appears to be taking
more after Mike with short legs but the doctor assures me they will continue growing and catch up. Both my sisters' children look just like their fathers so I know this one will come out looking just like Mike. Thankfully, he was a cutie.
more after Mike with short legs but the doctor assures me they will continue growing and catch up. Both my sisters' children look just like their fathers so I know this one will come out looking just like Mike. Thankfully, he was a cutie.
No comments:
Post a Comment